Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where did all the bloggies go?

Gosh, no wonder nobody comes around here anymore... I never post anything!!!
I have so many things to talk about now-a-days and I never get around to doing it.
It's like laundry. Once it builds up into a huge pile it's really hard to catch up.
Well here's a quick review...
I am the new temporary "Music & Movement" teacher! Yeiiii!
My son started wrestling and got 4th place in his first tournament ever! Yeiii!
Had I previously mentioned that I got a new car?
I have 4 new babies in my life... I looooove babies... I want one sooo bad!
-Jose Alexander (Chelsea & Jose's baby) Oct-29
-I don't know what name they picked yet(Karla & Alex's baby) Nov-1
-Ava Faye (Melanie & B.J's baby) Nov-8
-Barbara Camila (My cousin Cesar & Kandy's baby, FYI she was named after me!!!) Nov-10
My husband has been out of town the majority of the past month and a half and it's scary how well I have adapted to "single-parenting" it just comes to show that "nadie es indispensable" hehe.
I've had this super strong desire to go back to school so I might act on it pretty soon.
I have all these great plans for Xmas all jumbled up in my head... I seriously don't know what to do. Everything sounds great! We could go to Spain and visit my brother-in-law, we can go home and visit our parents, we can go to California and chill or just stay here and be normal, you know, like everybody else. I just don't know what to do!!!
Another cool thing is that I am in the process of remodeling the master bathroom, it's gonna be flippin' awesome... very spa like but with friendly colors. You know what I mean?
We have a new dog, his name is Hummer. He is a nightmare with the face of an angel. He tears everything up and he is a cleptomaniac. He steals from other homes! Not only does he steal but he takes the weirdest stuff! The other day, he was walking down the driveway with a bucket of paint just dangling from his mouth. Later, he brought this ugly flannel shirt, some gardening gloves and a plastic pumpkin that lit up when you plugged it in.
Well those are just a few things that have gone down around here... nothing super exciting but as chaotic as always!
Much love to all...
10-4 Over and Out.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello pretty lady!! el otro dia pensaba escribirte un mail pero algo de aqui en el trabajo me corto la inspiracion, al modo..
y no esperes mas si tienes ganas de 1 bb pos orale!! es mas si te animas yo tambien! aaah jajajaja netaaaa :P
jajajajaja
oieeeee q pex asi q nueva mascota yo tambien tengo nueva pero es un gatito y es bien travieso..
nos mandas fotos de la remodelacion del baño..
estemm.. pues son tantas cosas las que nos has contado que me da gusto que haya cosas buenas en ellas!!! me da mucho gusto.. aqui hay algunas cosas q me tienen hasta la punta del ultimo cabello parado q tengo en la cabeza.......... pero aun asi proseguimos con la vida..
te quiero mucho amiga!!!

Anonymous said...

pues yo sigo por aqui pero cierto, como nunca escribes nada pues no vengo! :P

que nave te comprasteeee?

besos

Claude Sandbed said...

o sea que te llamas Camila? jeje...

Los bloggies andamos por ahí, ocupadines, igual que tu. Ya no posteo tan seguido, tampoco. Hay que remediar eso.

Anonymous said...

Hay mucho de flojera en la tardanza de escribir en el blog de uno. Sera acaso un compló? (o auto-compló, is the same...!)

Saludos, Sis, and keep shinning!

εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

monchis: let me keep it short and sweet... I miss you friend!!!

jorge: I now have a Cadillac CTS :)

claude: thx for sticking around... oye, voy a ir a hillo en Dic, urge juntarnos de nuez!

gusgo: This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine! :D

εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

Ah si por cierto... no me llamo Camila, me llamo Barbara Beth :)

Anonymous said...

call meeeeeeeeeee!! i miss uuu!! Do you already forgot about me!?? uhhhhhhhhhh???????
DRaMa**

masgorelli said...

HEY BUTTERFLY, ESPERO QUE SI TE JUNTAS CON CLAUDE, TENGA EL PRIVILEGIO DE CONOCERTE, ME LLAMASTE MUCHO LA ATENCION EN MI PRIMER TEMPORADA DE BLOGGER, TENGO LA IMPRESION DE QUE TE CONOZCO DESDE HACE MUCHO, TAL VEZ ESO NOS PASA A LOS BLOGGERS, CUIDATE MUCHO.

Anonymous said...

yaaaaa hombre t quejas de que tus lectores bloggers y no bloggers no te visitan pero la realidad es que nos tienes muy abandonaios!!! =(

que ps que contigo !!!!! quiero saber q pex con tu vida tambien!! yo tambien tengo vida!!! y quien me tiene aqui eh??? nadie!! nadieee!! mas q tus ocurrencias y platicas.. que extraño tanto!! :( recuerdas, cuando charlabamos durante laaargo rato por el msn jeje y de repente te decia q venia mi jefe y zaz lo cerraba.. jejee y la realidad es que platicaba mas contigo q hacer otra cosa.. jaja, y ahora, ni chance de nada!! pero si me doy el tiempo de visitar tu blogcito y resulta que naa de naa!!
pos esta!!!
besos pequeñuela!!!

Manuel said...

Feliz Noche Buena

Unknown said...

ps yo tambien sigo viniendo, de vez en cuando, saludos y feliz año xD

Anonymous said...

Orale, mi vaterflai, a ver si ya postea, eh?

Saludos y feliz año, Sis!

Anonymous said...

recibiste mi correo pequeña mariposa del jardin medieval.
jeje.
haaaa un año mas .. como t la pasaste!?

Anonymous said...

god dammit, de perdis pon una cajita de esas de commentas no?
mosca de mantequilla!!!!!

Cabeto said...

Live is chaotic all the time...

saludos.

Anonymous said...

preguntas que si donde estan tus blogeros y tu relamente eres tu la que esta desaparecida jejeje. hechale ganitas y espero que pronto estes por estos lares, cuidate y que estes bien ;)

Unknown said...

¿En qué momento me perdí de este blog y comenzaste a escribir en inglés? jajaja te mando un saludo, ojalá sigas escribiendo pronto.. bye!