Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Variety


The 1968 Olivia Hussey... my girl-crush. Please note that the young version of Olivia Hussey is the one I admire because sadly she did not age well... she looks like a damn trainwreck, who knows what the hell happened. I saw her in the original version of Romeo and Juliet and I thought she was totally captivating. The movie is great and I think she had a lot to do with it's success, It's a true must-see if you're into that kind of stuff.
Anywho... today was the end of our football season, BOOOOOO! It was not as great as I hoped it would be, but that's alright we always have next year. (I can't believe I said that.) After our last game we all went out and had some pizza. We talked about what's next on our sport agenda and shared pregnancy stories... that was weird, the dads were like really into that conversation. Anyway, we came to the realization that we only have like 10 days of rest before Wrestling starts... whoopie. 6 hours of practice a week and tournaments every weekend. Yeah, fun.
It's late, I need to get to bed.
Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wrestling...

I've always wondered if wrestlers get those bumpy ears from wrestling... which I personally think look terrible. I would keep my son from wrestling if I knew he was going to get those ugly ears. Do you know? I'd rather him do karate or tae kwon do :)

have a good one!

εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

Well I asked and I was told..."you can get those ugly ears in any sport" haha a proud wrestler answered that. Sorry to say that Karate has it's own ugly effects... it screws up your feet!
Oh well... se la vie.

Anonymous said...

Amiguita dime tuuuuuu...

mi mama tiene en su recamara de soltera en guadalajara jaja
una foto de ella con el romeo casi casi dandose el beso romantico..

he el otro dia dije q me iba a quedar conectada y cuando te dije pum al de repente se trabo la cuacha esta

Anonymous said...

ah yo mera soy yo monika

Anonymous said...

que pex contig de perdis pon una cajita de esas de comentarios pues ya ni la.. :)

Anonymous said...

olivia hussey is still beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I remember watching this movie in high school and I was captivated by Olivia Hussey. She is the only actress, I had a crush on. She was so beautiful.

Amanda said...

what do you mean by olivia not having aged well? she aged naturally.. she is still beautiful!!!! of course, nothng is compared to what she was in "romeo and Juliet"! But, c'mon... It's wonderful that someone like her hasn't done any plastic surgeries or stuff like that... at least i admire that!