Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hardest Thing Ever

I miss my dad.
I miss him sooo bad.
I can sit, close my eyes and see him, remember his scent, almost reach out and touch him and then, it happens. The cruel reality that it will never happen again sinks in and makes my heart cold and heavy. I know it's only natural for it to be this way but the fact that it did happen still bothers the shit out of me. It's a mean cocktail of emotions, the kind that you know is going to knock you on your ass but you keep on drinking. I am so ready to be good. Just plain good. Not fine, not great, just able to grasp the concept and be ok. Seriously. Damn it's hard.

I love you dad, more than you ever knew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.
I won't say that it'll goes away, cause it never does, but it'll get overpowered by the good feelings and then you'll be able to think of him and smile and not hurt immediately.

Sending you a big hug.

Anonymous said...

despues de mas de 10 años yo sigo extrañando al mio como el mismo día que murió. Es la parte mierda de la vida que nadie nos dijo tendríamos que soportar. Lo unico que te da esperanza (if you believe in such a thing) es que quizá algun dia lo vuelvas a ver.

no en esta vida, claro.

un besito mariposa

Yeux! said...

No se me da el inglés, pero oude entenderlo. A mí me aterra no volver a ver a mi papá, lo amo y es muy importante para mí.
No te pongas triste, él está a tu lado todo el tiempo ;)

Claude Sandbed said...

un beso y un abrazo, chicuela...

Anonymous said...

BaRBoooo!! he is still with us.. I mean you, me, tia Leto, Walter mmm con toda la familia en realidad! *=) love uuu!... DRaMa*