Friday, May 05, 2006

Six + Seven = ?

The other day my son and I went out to eat some yummy chinese food. We sat down and started talking well, mainly I was only listening because my son had lots to say. He was telling me about his ball games (as if I didn't attend them) and his new friends from his team. Then he said "mom, Jordan said he is six and next he's turning seventeen..." I tried not to go into details and just told him that was not possible. He repeated and insisted about this issue. I was getting aggravated because he knew better and plus, I was trying to enjoy my meal. Finally I said "Walter come on! What comes after sex!?" (I got all jumbled between the words six and seven...) when the people from the table behind me turn around and say "a cigarette!!!" and start this perverted little giggle. So here I am sitting with a small boy awkwardly staring at me waiting for a straight answer, the nosey people still giggling in the background, me thinking about laughing but at the same time thinking about turning around and telling them how inappropriate that was... but I guess it was just their lucky day. I didn't do anything. My egg drop soup was too good to be interrupted.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

jajajaja chale pues yo si me hubiera carcajeado con esa respuesta del cigarrillo...

besos!

Begüé said...

Oye mariposa puse un top ten en mi blog si quieres verlo

Claude Sandbed said...

ha ha ha ha...

No one said...

jajajaaj buen relato! muchos saludos mariposa Social!!


le manda el bicho antisocial!

Joel said...

Jajajajajaja, esa estuvo muy buena....un oso gigante. Lo bueno es que lo tomaste con calma. :)

Saludos

Gusgo said...

Me imagino que rica estaba la comida, para que hayas tomado todo con esa calma...

Saludos, Sis!

εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

jorge: pos si, viendola bien debi haberlo hecho...

tiny: uuufa si fuese asi me la llevara comiendo lo mein.

begue: bien, ya veo que te deahogaste al estilo de Dave Letterman.

claude: que paso contigo? cats got your fingers?

amanda: igualmente! y no es por nada, pero no me gustas pa antisocial...

joel: siii, osote jaja ay si no hubiese sido por la tragadera que no hubiera hecho? jaja

gusgo: si estaba delicioooosa... I (heart) Chinese Food. :D SALUDOS!

Paola said...

jajajaja hay mujer esos casos cuando la lengua se traba decimos cada cosa...

cuidese

Liss said...

Y que dijo el peque?? se dio cuenta de que se reian de su mami?? Porque luego quieren saber porque, jajaja.

Claude Sandbed said...

ha ha ha... weno...
que te digo?
que te traicionó el subconsciente? y frente al nene?
ha ha ha...

you asked for it...

Saludos Freudianos...

:)

CXR9006 said...

Felicidades morra es dia de las mamasitas jejeje

Anonymous said...

Interesante tus experiencias por ahi.
Saludos orientales. Cuidate.

Boo said...

jajaja si las sopas de huevo tienen un no se que que que que se yo que aunque tu hijo hubiera dicho "grass eating cow" hubieras encontrado la manera de relacionarlo con sexo... tal vez por la vaca..., pero el punto no es ese, el punto es que tu hijo aprendió su primer cliché.

xD