Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I can't put a title on this...

Hello again. Yes, it has been quite some time since our last little rendezvous. It seems like lately I have opened every post with a remark like that. I've been absent. I've said it before and I will say it again... I've got stuff going on. Lots and lots of stuff.
Where shall I start off? The minor "who gives a damn" stuff or the "what!? really!?" kind of stuff. (After a quick, mental, pretend show of hands the "what!? really!? kind of stuff won...)
Well, as some of you may already know, I have suffered a great loss. After a battle lasting nearly 3 months, my daddy lost. He once said, "this sickness is stronger than me"... and it was; it overpowered him. He gave a good fight though, as always, until the very, very end.
I will miss him very much as I know so many others will. He was a marvelous man. The type that is hard to come upon. A man with many flaws, but nonetheless, many more qualities than anyone could wish for. Smart, interesting, loving and caring in his own little way, just to mention a few. My daddy, my big 'ol sweet daddy. He was truly "The Wind Beneath OUR Wings"...
Well, after talking about this it's kind of hard for me to mention the other little petty stuff. I guess I should have started with the "who cares" stuff. Oh well... it wasn't that interesting anyway.
Let's just put it this way. After all that has been going on I can honestly say I have turned a new leaf. This time I mean it. Really, really mean it. And, I think it's time for an online overhaul as well. No more sOcial*butterfly... it's time to dig, search deep down and define the so-called new me.

life n. , pl. lives . The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions.

9 comments:

Claude Sandbed said...

Oh, girl!
I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad... I knew him only though your words, but those words have always been kind and full of love.

A kiss to you and your loved ones...

Miss Neumann said...

Siento muchisimo tu perdida...

No hay palabras que puedar aliviarte, te mando un fuerte fuerte abrazo!

Miss Neumann said...

y NOOOO no tengo hermanas....

quien es mi clon?

Naik.Hideki said...

im so sorry, I never losted someone. so I never have been felt that kind of pain, im so lucky at this time, i guess...
mi ingles es bien malo...
saludos!

Anonymous said...

chale que mal mariposuela. Yo tambien perdí a mi papá por una enfermedad y es bien duro. Mi mas sentido pesame y siguelo recordando así.

Ah y ya te puse en mi lista de nuevo! la verdad pensé que ya no ibas a volver a escribir! :P

un beso

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel siteniz var.

Anonymous said...

en pocas palabras.. fisicamente no, pero en tu corazon siempre siempre vivo..
te quiero amiga.

Figlio di Troia said...

Siento muchísimo lo que pasó, primera vez que entro a tu blog y leo estp, de verdad lo siento.

Siempre estará en tu memoria y en tu vida, ánimo.

εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

claude: I am glad that my words were perceived that way :D.

miss neumann: gracias por el abrazo, hasta por internet son bien recibidos! ah y tu clon es la hermana de una tipa que me cae requete mal... no entremos a detalles. jeje

naik.hideki: es un dolor que no se lo deseo a nadie, ni a la hermana del clon de miss neumann... jeje. Siguele con tu ingles, ahi la llevas (y)!

jorge: que mal pex lo de tu papa, pero pues ni pex son cosas de la vida, iba a pasar tarde o temprano...

mustafa: no se ni por donde empezar contigo porque la neta, no te entendi...

soul sister: asi es... en mi corazoncito seguira forever and ever... luv ya.

mamerto de la o: sorry que la primera vez que entres a mi blog leas el post mas sarra de mi existencia... lee mas atras cuando todo era bonito :P