Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Raindrops falling on my head...

La da dee da dee da da...
It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring... and I am drinking a delicious caffe vanilla frappuccino light. Ahhhh Starbuck's what would one do without you?
I cut my hair today and it feels like some other excess baggage went along with it.
I am feeling so carefree... like I should run outside and play in the rain with some cute pastel-colored-polka-dotted rain boots. Yeah, like that. So fresh.
Did everybody see Juanes new haircut? I like it. So fresh. Apparently cutting some hair off is the thing to do... soooo, go hit the salons people!
I thought I had some nice pictures to share on this pc, buuut looks like I was the only one that thought they were awesome because they have been deleted... they are gone with the wind, well no... they are gone with the... what? What are they gone with? The binary system? Damn, I am so deep, what I ponder about life amazes me.

Well I guess I will leave my post at that... no more mental diarrhea for today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pelón is the new black!

Por cierto, porque se llama Juanes? lo has pensado? es como si yo me llamara Jorges... que pedo? is it just me or that dude is weird?

En fin, sigue disfrutando el veranito mariposaaa oye, ya estas de regreso en tu rancho Oklajoma?

un beso

εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

Jorge: I agree... it's like when people refer to themself in the third person... weird. Anyway, I am still in Arizona having a good time :D oh, yeah, happy belated birthday to Arianna, the cutest flower in the garden.

HECKLER said...

WOW!!!, leer tu blog quita el ¡Daltonismo! luego luego, al fin vi mi cuarto amarillo tungsteno. Che foco... Hollie si siertooo a vecez uno divaga con las cosas de la vida primordial y superflua bien paike, como por ejemplo hoy me di cuenta que en la fotografia esa foto clasica clasica de 11 hombres desayunando en una viga del Rockefeller en 1932, el de el extremo derecho no tiene meñique. Y nadie se havia percatado!!!, como sea tengo sed de exprecion. Saludos señora mia.

Denise said...

haircut... uno de los puntos del "to do" list... a ver si lo hago. besos

arturo said...

Es Juanes por Juan Esteban, uuh mi cabeza esta llena de tanta información inutil...

Gusgo said...

Pues sigue debrayando, Butterfly, que hace falta algo de diarrea mental de vez en vez...

Saludos, Sis!

mixtu said...

on my had, too

beijos