Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another day in Redneckville...

Today was good.. I actually had something to do and for once.. I got it done. I always have an errand to run or someone to see, but it depends on if I want to do it. How sad is that. I have converted myself into this lazy computer loving, stay at home, socialize and shop online, little person, well I take that back, there is nothing little about me anymore.. hehe. That's sad too.

It's so cold today... and we decided to go out and grill some burgers.
While we are outside grilling we get entertained by some deal going down across the street, the dog catcher had 2 cops as back up.. hehe I wonder what the dog did.. hahaha. Imagine if pets could get arrested also, and put away and face death row and all that.. I imagine it, and the scenes in my head are hilarious.

I miss my friends, and that whole bunch of people I grew up with. I even miss the bunch of people that for so long I have not liked.. I miss not liking them. I miss going to the beach and sinking my feet in the sand, and then getting annoyed for getting sand all up in some uncomfortable spots. I miss walking into Bananas... where everybody knows my name... (Cheers) but yes, at least everybody that works there does, and most of the customers have since I was a wee little child. I miss having everything at walking distance hehe not like I did, but it's nice to know that if I had no transportation it wouldn't be a big deal. I just miss that laid back lifestyle that because of marriage I was swept away from... anyway.. as Destiny's Child would say " I'm a survivor!!! "

to be continued...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Saludos desde Hermosillo.

Esta nota tuya me recordo cuando vivi en NEw Jersey, y leia elimparcial.com mientras afuera caia un nevadooon de miedo.

Casi a diario entraba a la webcam que estaba en la Plaza Zaragoza (ya la cambiaron a la Rosales y Luis Encinas) a todas horas, y me tocaba ver el amanecer en Hermosillo, precisamente por el cambio de horario.

Take care, y echale ganas!!