Monday, August 22, 2005

There is no beauty in SADNESS.


I can't do it anymore.
I can't do this, whatever it is, a second longer.
The frustrations, the hurting, the severe desperation to make you understand, it's gotten old for me.
After every attempt to make things better, I fail. Everything goes away for the moment without a resolution... comes back without a cause. Sometimes I even forget what I am fighting for, it has become a routine.
I have lost my soul to this... I have become a robotic person, doing what I should do, losing the purpose of what I want that makes me happy.
We need to grasp the concept, not just you, not just me...
WE.
The body I live in is complete, but what's the point when on the inside I feel necrotic. You have no idea what you have done to my world. It's all my fault for letting you have the upper-hand. I should have known. Now I am here drowning in my sorrow, gasping for a breath of serenity and all of this for what has never happened. I have no regrets, but I have a field of mistakes, it would be nice if I could run through the pastures of the past and pick at the ways of my errors... I surely know that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

There are so many things that are dying in me... just wilting away like a flower.

5 comments:

Txetxu Photo Life Laboratory said...

Yo creo que si tiene su lado de belleza, finalmente te ayuda a encontrarte a ti mismo no?.

Saludos.

chácon, pascual, sr. said...

aargg tambien a ti te empieza el spam, me chocaaaannnn


anyways


saludos, espero ke te sientas bien, porke yo no

εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

I feel crummy....
Estaba bien hace unos dias.. y de repente tienen que suceder babosadas... totalmente inesperadas...
ciao.

Mary Carmen San Vicente said...

Cada palabra encierra una gran nostalgia mi querida mariposita. Hoy leí precisamente en el blog de Fugaz Inconciencia a una persona dejarle una frase que decía: “Cuando los mudos puedan hablar, los ciegos verán el miedo"

Siento que los reflejos de tristeza se pueden vencer de adentro para afuera, eso te hará florecer mi querida mariposita, piensa que somos como los deportistas olímpicos, cada competencia fallida no es un error, más bien es un nuevo intento y si te llenas de ellos no estarás equivocada, más bien comenzarás a encontrar el camino correcto.

Un besito con cariño !

ignacio said...

No dejes de soñar, todos esos sentimientos son pasajeros. Si quieres te digo una porra.